Thursday 28 April 2011

Slight change of plan, BUT no need to panic...

I have slightly change my idea for my animation....BUT WHY?!
Basically I wanted to include too much before, considering the maximum amount of time is 30 seconds, I didn't want my final animation to seem rushed. Saying this i have change the ending a tiny bit, however I have kept the narrative the same. Seeing as I have changed it I decided to draw out a new storyboard so I had my fresh idea down on paper.






















This is the initial frame where it sets the scene for the whole animation. There will be no character on the screen at first, she will walk on from the left hand side after second.























Once the character has got all the way to the central screen (after 4seconds) then this frame of the whole sun will fill the screen. Within the 3seconds of tis frame being on screen then i will have some birds flying across the screen.
























Next the girl will be lay on the grass gazing up at the sky. This frame lasts for a total of 8 seconds. I have the camera zooming right into her eye, where there will be a reflection of  cloud floating way up high in the sky.






































In  the final frame I will have the clouds floating by and the then suddenly the shape will change from an 'normal' cloud shape to a train. This will travel across the screen and back again. This final frame will last for 15seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment