Monday 28 February 2011

Float like a BUTTERFLY, sting like a bee

I wanted to photograph butterflies for my primary research and as hard as this sounds, in freezing cold February, I was able to exactly what I set out to do. I went home to Manchester and visited the Manchester Museum, where they have a collection of butterflies on show. There I saw a range of beautiful species of butterflies from all over the world. Here are some of my photographs taken at the museum.

http://www.museum.manchester.ac.uk/
































































There were also moths included in the collection, they were HUGE! To me they are just not as elegant as butterflies, you straight away notice the colour difference in the wings. I took some photographs as a comparison to the butterflies.











































No comments:

Post a Comment