Tuesday 12 April 2011

1st workshop....Narative and cell

In this session we began to think about characters in our animations, and designing characters. I firstly started looking at a frog form as a character but I was over complication my designs. I then simplified the character as ways of experimenting.



















Going back to basics....Using simple shapes to begin with then developing the characters around the shapes. I really enjoyed this workshop and I was excited to start really considering what my character(s) will be.


















THen in the session I chose one character to further develop. I chose the fish and began to look at what other facial expressions it could have?!













Thinking about how to go about working on animation using after effects, and having a set of frames. If i was to use 24 frames a sec, this basically mean I would have to draw 24 separate images for 1second worth of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment