Tuesday 12 April 2011

Further research...

I took advantage of the amazing weather today and took some photos of what I'll be looking at in my animation. But because it was such a nice day there were hardly any clouds in the sky, but the sun was perfectly shining so i took this opportunity.
















































































I wanted to capture how the girl would be lay, with her arm behind her head looking up at the sky. I took a few photos to get an idea of the positioning of her arms and hand. Also I wanted to try and get the camera to get both her and what she was looking at in the shot. This was my first attempt... and to be honest I was quite pleased with the out come.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment