Monday 11 April 2011

STORYBOARD time..

I have drawn out my final story board with my idea for my animation. I wanted to be quite detailed with the frames, so that my idea was both clear to me and to others reading it. Here is my completed storyboard for my final idea:








































I have narrowed it down below frame by frame with information underneath each shot. This is simply to further explain what is going on with in the frame.

















I open my animation with 'Infinity Girl' walking through the park with her back to the camera. It's a glorious day, the sun beating down. She is walking over to the grass at the side of the path.

















The camera has gradually zoomed in to reveal the face of the girl.  She is now on the grass  searching for a place to lay down, with the sun shining down in the background.
















Here the girl has found the perfect spot to lie down and relax whilst soaking up the sun. She is gazing up at the clouds above as they continually move around changing form.

















Now the camera has gradually zoomed in to just a head shot of the girl as she still lays on the lush green grass in the park.

















I've zoomed right in to just the girls big blue eye, and in the reflection you are able to see the sky and clouds up above which she is staring at. From this the camera continues to zoom in to her blue eyes until the images changes in to the next frame. (the sky/clouds)

















Now I have a full shot of the sky with the clouds, sun and a few birds flying high.















I have zoomed right in to focus on the cloud as it begins to change shape and form. (either a gradual change of shape or when the girl blinds the cloud form changes. I haven't quite decided yet, however I can experiment developmentally to see which outcome I think works best.)















All the different shapes the clouds will take:
Ice cream















Palm tree















Butterfly














Love heart

















As the girl becomes sleepy and tired she begins to blink slowly until she's totally asleep (maybe at this point the music will become quieter?)















Totally darkness when eyes closed, only for a second or two.















She then opens her eyes to realise that she fell asleep and it's now night time! THE END
If there is any time left at the end the moon can give a 'cheeky' wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment