Wednesday 13 April 2011

Infinity GIRL...character design

I began by over complicating my design, but then when I was listening to my piece of music over and over again i came to the decision to simplify it back down. I went back to basics and drew out my ideas in my sketchbook. I was then able to choose my favourite design and began to develop my character. Below  have scanned in my hand drawn work and you can see how I have began to add colour to my character by using coloured pencils and also felt tips. I wanted to explore a number of ways of adding colour to my character.













Using the scanned image which was not already coloured in I added colour to it, however this time I used photoshop. I much prefer how this one below has turned out as I think it looks much more professional. 


No comments:

Post a Comment